Sunday, April 17, 2011

Basic Info


So, I guess I should have put this as my first post, but I didn't yet know I couldn't rearrange these. I am making this blog as an informative site and it will have information about servals, focusing on what I have learned for and from my pet serval, Kyprioth. There will be a post each about Diet (already up), Enrichment, Containment, Training, Legalities, and Biology. I will include others as I come up with them, but that will be the backbone.

Once that is done, I will continue to update with the various things that Kyprioth has been up to- like the time I was putting away groceries and he stole a whole sweet potato.



 I used to have a much more brief page for him elsewhere, but they changed the layout and the new one is not user friendly. So, here is the marvelous new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment